Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The past couple of weeks have been a little crazy. Thank goodness my sister, Mandy came out and helped me pack my house up. We finally got a storage unit and it's off to the in-laws we go for six months until our house is finished being built. Thank goodness Will is a good baby and takes good naps so I can finish everything up. We close on the house on Thursday. I can't believe how fast time flies by. Oh well, it's exciting a new adventure. That is about all that is going on with us, but here are a couple new pictures of Will. He is a handsome smilely little guy or at least we think so.

2 comments:

Miller Time said...

hello were are the pictures you are talking about?

Mandy and Michael said...

Keely,
Looking for the photos of the charming little guy! I miss him so much! He definitely lights up a room and is so delightful to be around!