Monday, July 24, 2006

Well we finally sold our house and we are excited, but a little scared too. We have decided to build so we will be moving in with Byron's parents for about 6 months. Hopefully all goes well! The house we are building is really cute. I can't wait until it's done and I get to decorate again. It seems like just when you get your house exactly the way you want it you do something dumb and put your house up for sale. Honestly, i didn't think it would sell this fast, but at least I will keep busy with making sure the building is going good and then painting and decorating my new home. Hopefully we will be in our new house by Will's 1st birthday.

2 comments:

Proud Momma said...

WHere are you moving Keely?

Mandy and Michael said...

Keely,

I know you are excited about moving! I wish I could come out and help you pack up, but tickets to Utah right now are so expensive. So, it looks like you are on your own! Hopefully I can make it out one day! Give Will a kiss for me!