Thursday, December 17, 2009

Zoe Catherine Adamson Finally arrives




We are so happy to say that Zoe has finally arrived! She was born on December 16th weighing 7lbs 7ozs. 20inches long and healthy. This is by far the best gift I could have ever gotten for Christmas and my birthday. We are so excited to welcome her into our family. Will has still not been able to meet her due to the no children under 14 allowed in hospitals because of the swine flue so he is very excited for us to come home tomorrow. She looks a lot like Will except with a hair full of dark hair. I know I am her mother, but she is so cute and I am already enjoying dressing her and putting the hairbows in her hair. Having a girl is going to be so much fun, not that boys aren't, but it's just going to be so different. Here are a couple of pictures we took today at the hospital. More to come when i get home of course.

No comments: