About a month and half ago i decided to buy WIll a big boy bed and re-do his room. It turned out really cute and Will was so excited. Everyone who came over to our house had to see his bedroom. I did it in skateboards. Of course i got the idea at Pottery Barn kids and that is where we got all the bedding and decorations. I love his room, it is really cute. At first i just had the room painted an accent wall of orange and then blue on the other three walls. My mom and Robin came to visit and we all decided it would look better if i added stripes so after they left i did. Here are the ending results.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Will's new room
About a month and half ago i decided to buy WIll a big boy bed and re-do his room. It turned out really cute and Will was so excited. Everyone who came over to our house had to see his bedroom. I did it in skateboards. Of course i got the idea at Pottery Barn kids and that is where we got all the bedding and decorations. I love his room, it is really cute. At first i just had the room painted an accent wall of orange and then blue on the other three walls. My mom and Robin came to visit and we all decided it would look better if i added stripes so after they left i did. Here are the ending results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I like how you hung the things on the walls. I of course like the painting too (but I already told you that!!).
It looks really cute. I like the stripes it adds to the room.
Very Cute Keely!! I like the stripes too. Does he stay in his bed at night?
By the way, this is Lynne.
yes, he usually stays in bed all night, thank goodness.
as always- adorable stuff from you! very cute!
Post a Comment