My sweet little boy Will turned 2 on January 31st. I can't believe how fast they grow up. It just seems like yesterday he was born. I don't know what i would do without him. He is seriously my best little buddy. Especially since Byron travels so much. I feel like we are pratically glued at the hip and Will loves it! Here are some pictures from Will's birthday party. He had a Thomas the Train party and had a blast!
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Happy Birthday Will!
My sweet little boy Will turned 2 on January 31st. I can't believe how fast they grow up. It just seems like yesterday he was born. I don't know what i would do without him. He is seriously my best little buddy. Especially since Byron travels so much. I feel like we are pratically glued at the hip and Will loves it! Here are some pictures from Will's birthday party. He had a Thomas the Train party and had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow he is getting so big and old looking! happy birthday. I love his camo snow jacket!!
he's so darn cute, i love that little kid. collin still asks to play with will, it's so cute!
Hey Keely,
How are you? Your mom told me you had a blog- I just entered this blog world- I am addicted! Your house is beautiful! so is big boy Will- what a doll. Sorry I missed you when you came out. Love Laura's hair though :)
Take care
Anne
Post a Comment