Sunday, December 02, 2007

Catching Up!

Well it has been over a month and a half since i last posted, but i have been out of town for a couple of those weeks. Will and I went to NC to visit my family. We had a great trip and luckly Byron was able to come visit for one of the weekends we were there. Since we have been home nothing to exciting has been going on. It has been getting cold here and as you will be able to see in the pictures we finally had a winter snow storm and needless to say WIll loved playing in the snow. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Mandy and Michael said...

That is so sweet Keely! Michael was jealous when he saw the snow! He just said we are definitely moving to Utah as soon as possible! So next year we can build a snowman together!

mylittlegems said...

my computer finally let me watch this- I have that same brown O.N. shirt ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY on C-mas EVE!! love you! sharla