The other morning Will woke up and starting say cheese. Byron was getting ready to leave for work and I ask him why is he saying cheese and walking into the other bedroom. Byron said because he wants you to take his picture and sure enough that is what he wanted. I got the camera out and he started smiling saying cheese. He is such a character and full of himself. The other pictures you will see are of some dead animal byrons friend killed and had skinned. Will was playing with it the other day and i started laughing at him because he was drapping it on him, so i thought i had to get a picture of this. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Random pictures
The other morning Will woke up and starting say cheese. Byron was getting ready to leave for work and I ask him why is he saying cheese and walking into the other bedroom. Byron said because he wants you to take his picture and sure enough that is what he wanted. I got the camera out and he started smiling saying cheese. He is such a character and full of himself. The other pictures you will see are of some dead animal byrons friend killed and had skinned. Will was playing with it the other day and i started laughing at him because he was drapping it on him, so i thought i had to get a picture of this. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That animal thing looks so gross, but Will looks hilarious wearing it :) It looks like he is playing dress up or something, that kid is too funny!
all i have to say is gross. and the fact that you have dead animals is hilarious. hilarious but gross.
Post a Comment