So last night after dinner I gave Will some pudding and boy does he love chocolate pudding. He made me laugh so hard. I told him i was going to get the camera to take pictures and he laughed. Then we i told him to smile for the camera he cheesed a big smile. He loves the camera. He is such a fun little kid. He makes me laugh more than anyone.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Will Loves Pudding!
So last night after dinner I gave Will some pudding and boy does he love chocolate pudding. He made me laugh so hard. I told him i was going to get the camera to take pictures and he laughed. Then we i told him to smile for the camera he cheesed a big smile. He loves the camera. He is such a fun little kid. He makes me laugh more than anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so darling! i love that kid, and that's a great smile!
Very cute and messy! I love it!
Post a Comment