Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It's been awhile






I know I haven't posted in awhile, but i have an excuse. Will and I went to North Carolina for about 2 weeks. We had a lot of fun, but are glad to be home. Will was so excited to see his Dad. Boy does he love him! I was told that i needed to post some new pictures so on Saturday Will's cousin who is 2 months old came by and he was very loving towards her. He kept giving her hugs and it was really cute. Then on Sunday as i was getting him ready for church he looked so cute and grown up i decided to take a few pictures. Needless to say he loves the camera so it was easy. Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

shannon said...

oh, gosh...he's so cute and such a looker! i love his church outfit!

mylittlegems said...

He is so cute and getting so grown up! I can't believe how much he has changed. They grow-up too fast!

Miller Time said...

ok that pic of him sitting in the hallway, he looks so much like bri. i could probably find a pic of bri about the same age in church cloths and you could not tell them apart.