Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Will's 1st Birthday!

I can't believe my baby is a year old. It just seems like yesterday i was in labor and having him. Boy does time fly by. He is getting so big. His favorite things in the world to eat are cinnamon gummy hearts, fruit(any kind), chicken, turkey, and bread. Out of all of these he prefers fruit to any of them. He is such a joy in my life even though he has been sick the last couple of days and kept me all night. I just feel so bad for the little guy. I have some pictures from his birthday I will post in a couple of days. Not only is WIll sick, but so am I. I swear moving is stressful, but thank goodness my sister came to help me move and then my mom came out to decorate for me. What a great family I have!!!

No comments: