Sunday, December 10, 2006

OUR HOUSE IS FINALLY STARTING TO COME TOGETHER!




I am so excited about our house. We will be closing on it January 9th. The first couple of pictures are of our railing. I think they are beautiful. BYron's cousin who is doing our cabinetry also did our railing and I love it. The bottom picture is of our hardwood that byron has been installing all weekend. He is doing a fablous job. Can you tell i am getting very excited about my new house. My father in law Scott is doing our travertine tile in the laundry room and bathrooms and they look great too, but i wasn't able to take a picture. I think my house is going to be beautiful. But then again i am a little bias. I will take some more pictures of the house over the next couple of weeks so everyone can see the progress.

1 comment:

shannon said...

A NEW POST! yay!!! i can't wait to see the whole house, and i am so excited for you...less than a month, can you hardly stand it?