Monday, June 26, 2006

Will's Blessing Day - June 18, 2006





We decided to bless Will on Father's Day and in North Carolina. My Dad was able to bless Will and he gave him a very special blessing. I am so thankful to my Dad for blessing my son. It really meant a lot to me. Will is a special little boy and I hope he knows how many people love and care about him. I was so glad that Byron's parents were able to come to NC to be a part of Will's blessing Day!

3 comments:

shannon said...

Oooh, that Will is so damn cute. Can i post the word damn on a comment? Well, I am sure I can on yours! =)

Proud Momma said...

Hey Keely...it's Libby! I have been bugging Robin to show me some pictures of Will and finally she gave me your blog! What a cutiepie! You always think your kids are the cutest hey? Nice to hear about your fam!

Miller Time said...

ok it is time for a new blog, don't ya think