Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Will's First Easter


Finally, I got this blog up and running, so Robin you can quit bugging me about it, hehe. Will is growing up so fast. In these Easter pictures he is about 2 1/2 months old. The Easter bunny brought him a basket that was basically about the same size as him. He just gets cutier and cutier everyday, but then again I am a little bias, since I am his mother. He is a really good baby. He loves to talk, I have no clue where he got that from. He is pretty much always happy unless he is hungry, tired, or needs to be changed. I am thoroughly enjoying him and especially being able to stay home with him. I think I would die if I had to put him in daycare everyday and not be able to see what new things he is doing that day. What a blessing he is in our family. I feel so lucky to have such a sweet and loving little boy. Here are a couple of pictures of my bundle of joy.

No comments: